Friday, August 1, 2008

Routine Life

Today the weather is quite hot. I can't remember how many times my alarm clock snooze... finally woke up at 7.35am. Be frank, I didn't feel like wake up. It will be so good if I can woke up a little bit late...

If life is just about wake up early in the morning, stuck in the jam to office, work, or may be stay back and work, stuck in the jam back home, after shower, sleep. Then the next morning do the same thing again and again... a routine life, I don't see the excitement in life man!!!!

I believe life should be something better then this. Don't you think so? I hate the alarm clock sound... I hate to get out from my bed with my comforter early in the morning... I hate to stuck in the jam with my eye half open... I hate to stay back and work late... I hate the corporate environment - back step here and there... I hate to chasing the quota or KPI... LIFE IS NOT JUST LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: